Westmont library staff to visit area WiFi hotspots for e-book questions
Staff from the Westmont Public Library will be hitting area cafes and WiFi hotspots this winter, assisting resident with questions about downloading e-books and electronic readers.
Library staff will be out from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Dec. 14 at Brewed Awaking Coffee Shop, 19 W. Quincy St. in downtown Westmont, to answer questions about e-books and demonstrate downloadable checkouts.
Visitors are welcome to bring their devices and get a one-on-one tutorial while enjoying a cup of coffee. The event is free.
For information, call the library at (630) 969-5625.
More News News
- Glen Ellyn police respond to alleged assault by Hadley student against staff member
- Residents reminded to walk pets carefully after family loses puppy in hit-and-run
- Five things we learned at Tuesday's Downers Grove Council meeting
- Lemont District 113A approves $750,000 technology upgrade plan
- WDSRA Foundation names new board chairman