State’s revenue, fiscal problems explored Wednesday in Downers Grove seminar
A program this week from Downers Grove’s League of Women Voters looks at state revenue and ways to address Illinois’ fiscal problems.
“The Challenge of Revenue” begins at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Downers Grove Fire Department’s administration building, at the corner of 55th and Main streets.
The program explores the history, the current state and the future of Illinois revenue as well as the options being considered to address the state’s fiscal problems.
For more information, go to www.dgwl.il.lwvnet.org.
More Downers Grove News
- FISH Food Pantry in need of new cargo van
- Five things we learned at Tuesday's Downers Grove Council meeting
- Downers Grove Park District offers Christmas tree recycling
- Police reports: Downers Grove for Dec. 18
- Trojans hope to stay on roll during holiday tourney