Registration now available for Lemont High School ACT prep classes
Registration is now open for Lemont High School’s “ACT 36” preparation course.
ACT 36 is an eight-week test preparation program designed to familiarize students with the ACT exam. All of the school’s juniors will take the exam on April 23.
The course consists of two-hour weekly sessions over eight weeks that run from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at Lemont High School, 800 Porter St. The course is open to all Lemont High School juniors.
The first session begins on Jan. 14 and will meet each Monday through March 18. The second session will meet on Wednesdays beginning on Jan. 30 and end on March 20.
Cost of the course is $300 and juniors who have perfect attendance will receive a $50 rebate.
The deadline to register for the ACT 36 program is Dec. 7 and enrollment is guaranteed to all students who register by the deadline.
For more information contact Guidance Secretary Dana Browne at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (630) 243-3218.
More News News
- Westfield Ford named company's first LEED-certified dealer in state
- West Chicago District 33 names new superintendent
- Glen Ellyn police respond to alleged assault by Hadley student against staff member
- Residents reminded to walk pets carefully after family loses puppy in hit-and-run
- Five things we learned at Tuesday's Downers Grove Council meeting