Home burglary reported in Downers Grove
About $4,100 in cash and a Zakk Wylde replica guitar valued at $250 were reportedly stolen from a home in the 900 block of 63rd Street this month.
According to police, the resident told officers he left the home about 7 p.m. Nov. 17, and when he returned home at 4:15 a.m. Nov. 18, he noticed the living room blinds were in disarray, the window screen had been damaged and removed, and the window itself was wide open, according to reports.
The police report was made public last week. No additional information was available from reports.
More Local News News
- Glen Ellyn Wheaton Community Associates of the Art Institute celebrate 'A Gem of a Holiday'
- Bolingbrook's Parrker Westphal to play for Northwestern
- Century 21 of Lemont donates for Christmas dinners
- 4 downtown Glen Ellyn coffee shops to stop by for a pick-me-up while holiday shopping
- Gary Elementary in West Chicago donates to Unicef
- Carol Stream man sentenced to 33 years for sexually assaulting child
- Convicted murderer, kidnapper charged with 2 felonies in Carol Stream
- 5 activities for kids during winter break in Lemont
- Lemont Fire outsources dispatchers to Orland Park
- Lemont Junior Woman's Club hosts benefit breakfast with Santa at Cog Hill