Gordon Park mugging results in drug arrest
A 17-year-old La Grange boy was arrested and charged with robbery, manufacture and delivery of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, manufacture and delivery of marijuana and resisting arrest after he allegedly mugged another boy in Gordon Park at 4:12 p.m. Nov. 19, according to police reports.
Police said the victim was walking through the park when two teenagers attacked him and stole his backpack and belongings.
Police caught the 17-year-old boy while he was leaving the scene. His name was not released because he is a minor.
Charges have not been filed against the second teen.
More Crime & Courts News
- Police investigate suspicious incident near Downers Grove North
- DuPage County Sheriff asks for help finding wanted Lemont man
- Vehicle hijacked in Cicero, owner escapes
- Police: More than 100 Ecstasy pills found during raid
- Villa Park man charged with felony child pornography