Cicero driver arrested after near miss with cop car
Joseph S. Gutierrez, 41, 1524 59th Ave., Cicero, was charged with felony aggravated driving with a suspended license and four traffic citations after he allegedly nearly hit a police squad car near Ogden and Ridgeland avenues at 2:18 a.m. Nov. 10, police said.
After pulling Gutierrez over, police discovered his license had been suspended after being convicted of driving under the influence. Gutierrez reportedly had been convicted multiple times of driving on a suspended license as well.
More News News
- 5 activities for kids during winter break
- Lemont Fire outsources dispatchers to Orland Park
- Lemont Junior Woman's Club hosts benefit breakfast with Santa at Cog Hill
- Former Wheaton resident with special needs gets new bike through community donations
- Gowerpalooza returns for 8th year: 6 photos