Teen charged with DUI in La Grange
Ezra Emmons, 18, of the 4400 block of Gilbert Avenue, Western Springs, was arrested and charged with driving under the influence of alcohol on Wednesday after he allegedly left the scene of an accident, police said.
Emmons’ car had struck a street post on the corner of Maple and Waiola avenues at 12:14 a.m. that day, according to police reports.
More News News
- Carol Stream man sentenced to 33 years for sexually assaulting child
- Convicted murderer, kidnapper charged with 2 felonies in Carol Stream
- 5 activities for kids during winter break
- Lemont Fire outsources dispatchers to Orland Park
- Lemont Junior Woman's Club hosts benefit breakfast with Santa at Cog Hill
- Former Wheaton resident with special needs gets new bike through community donations
- Gowerpalooza returns for 8th year: 6 photos
- Dog being walked dies after falling into Des Plaines River in Riverside
- Train hits pedestrian in Glen Ellyn
- Wheaton League of Women Voters celebrate member's 50 years of service