ComEd, Berwyn officials tour new electrical system improvements
Berwyn Mayor Robert Lovero and Cicero Town President Larry Dominick were given a behind the scenes look at upcoming improvements to the area’s electrical grid on Nov. 16, according to a news release.
ComEd plans to replace 10 miles of high-voltage underground cable in the next four years, installing eight distribution automation devices this year and inspecting more than 5,000 light poles by 2017.
The improvements are aimed at improving service for more than 55,000 customers in Berwyn and Cicero.
More News News
- District 210 passes proposed tax levy
- Glen Ellyn trustee resigns to pursue out-of-state career opportunity
- Police reports: La Grange, La Grange Park, Western Springs and Westchester for Dec. 18
- D-205 board passes $103M tax levy
- Police reports: Brookfield and Lyons for Dec. 18