York alum wins college honor for Augustana football
Erik Westerberg was named conference Defensive Player of the Year
Augustana junior and York alum Erik Westerberg was named the College Conference of Illinois and Wiconsin's Defensive Player of the Year.
Westerberg was Augustana's only first-team all-conference selection after leading the Vikings in tackles for the second year in a row with 118 total tackles. He had 14 tackles for loss and four sacks.
More Elmhurst News
- D-205 board passes $103M tax levy
- Elmhurst Heritage Foundation receives grant for Carl Sandburg series
- Kross family establishes Elmhurst College music scholarship
- Elmhurst City Council approves $57.6M budget despite pushback
- DuPage County reminds residents of warming locations as temperatures drop