State Rep. Reboletti's office collects Toys for Tots
State Representative Dennis Reboletti (R-Elmhurst) has joined with the United States Marine Corps Toys for Tots campaign to collect new, unwrapped toys for children of all ages.
Donated gifts will go to needy children in DuPage County who otherwise would not receive gifts this holiday season.
Donations will be accepted at Rep. Reboletti’s district office from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
The deadline for donations is Dec. 12 at noon.
The office is located at 50 E. Oak St., Addison, Suite 250.
No stuffed animals or used toys will be accepted.
Since its inception in 1947, USMC Toys for Tots has distributed more than 400 million toys to more than 188 million needy children in the U.S.
For more information, call Rep. Reboletti’s office at (630) 530-2730.
More Elmhurst News
- Elmhurst man runs 100 miles for cousin with ALS
- Police reports for Elmhurst
- D-205 board passes $103M tax levy
- Elmhurst Heritage Foundation receives grant for Carl Sandburg series
- Kross family establishes Elmhurst College music scholarship