Fenwick football racks up postseason awards
Two players and the Friars' coach picked up Catholic League honors
|Pat Hart (left) and coach Gene Nudo (right) of the Fenwick football team. (User submitted photo)|
After a season that saw the Friars make the second round of the Class 7A playoffs, Fenwick football has some postseason awards to add to the list of season accomplishments.
Senior Pat Hart of Hinsdale was named all-state and Chicago Catholic League Player of the Year. Center Jimmy Krecek of La Grange was named first team all-conference and to the all-state academic team.
To go with the player honors, coach Gene Nudo was named Catholic League Coach of the Year.
More La Grange News
- Westfield Ford named company's first LEED-certified dealer in state
- Berkeley dedicates renovated Village Hall, police station
- BEDS Plus planning housing development in Countryside
- Community garden plots available for La Grange, Countryside residents
- La Grange American Legion welcomes Americanism essay submissions
- Proviso West, Jack Tosh tourneys feature area basketball teams
- RB set to host area teams for holiday tournament; LT heads to Wheaton North
- Whitman: The La Grange Park library makes the holidays better
- Police reports: La Grange, La Grange Park, Western Springs and Westchester for Dec. 18
- La Grange considers food and beverage tax