Westmont High School hosting presentation on college financial aid planning
The Westmont High School Guidance Department will be hosting an informational seminar titled “College Financial Aid: How to Get Your Fair Share,” presented by College Planners Inc.
The presentation is scheduled from 7 to 8:30 p.m. Monday in the WHS Auditorium.
This organization’s primary objective is to help families qualify for as much financial aid as possible by employing specific financial planning strategies.
There is no fee for the seminar, but the school asks that parents looking to attend to call Bonnie Wanner at (630) 468-8108 so they have an approximate count for material distribution. All Community Unit School District 201 families are also invited and welcome to attend.
More News News
- Residents reminded to walk pets carefully after family loses puppy in hit-and-run
- Five things we learned at Tuesday's Downers Grove Council meeting
- Lemont District 113A approves $750,000 technology upgrade plan
- WDSRA Foundation names new board chairman
- Shaw names 3 to vice president posts
- Glen Crest students receive dodgeball reward for food pantry donations
- Depot District’s Serendipity Antiques selling memories
- Berkeley dedicates renovated Village Hall, police station
- BEDS Plus planning housing development in Countryside
- Community garden plots available for La Grange, Countryside residents