St. Charles fire chief annouces retirement
Text Size: AaAaAaAaAa
The St. Charles City Council on Monday recognized Fire Chief Patrick Mullen who plans to retire this month.
Mullen, 56, said he’ll be stepping down Nov. 29 for personal reasons.
He has been the fire chief since 2007.
You must register with a valid email to post comments. Only your member ID will be posted with the comments.
More News News
- Pedestrian hit by train Friday in Glen Ellyn has died
- Bensenville police shoot man who allegedly drew gun
- Glen Ellyn Wheaton Community Associates of the Art Institute celebrate 'A Gem of a Holiday'
- Bolingbrook's Parrker Westphal to play for Northwestern
- Century 21 of Lemont donates for Christmas dinners
- 4 downtown Glen Ellyn coffee shops to stop by for a pick-me-up while holiday shopping
- Gary Elementary in West Chicago donates to Unicef
- Carol Stream man sentenced to 33 years for sexually assaulting child
- Convicted murderer, kidnapper charged with 2 felonies in Carol Stream
- 5 activities for kids during winter break in Lemont