Muffin’s Ice Cream Shoppe closed until May
Muffin’s Ice Cream Shoppe closed their doors for the winter but will hold a grand reopening on May 4.
Muffins, 400 Illinois St., was established in 2011 and offers Plush Horse Ice Cream, muffins, tea and coffee.
For more information visit www.muffinsicecream.com
More News News
- Addison businesses join forces for Toys for Tots
- Darien couple moonlight as Santa, Mrs. Claus
- Courageous Bakery to offer free cupcakes for December birthdays
- Debutantes set to emerge in Hinsdale
- Low cost, local entertainment for the kids