Lemont woman charged with hit and run
The Lemont Police Department charged a Lemont woman with a hit and run after an accident last week.
Aiste Rakstyte, 22, of 1236 Woburn Drive in Lemont, was charged with a hit and run at 7:25 p.m. Nov. 14 after an accident on the Lemont Road overpass, according to reports.
More News News
- Residents reminded to walk pets carefully after family loses puppy in hit-and-run
- Five things we learned at Tuesday's Downers Grove Council meeting
- Lemont District 113A approves $750,000 technology upgrade plan
- WDSRA Foundation names new board chairman
- Shaw names 3 to vice president posts
- Glen Crest students receive dodgeball reward for food pantry donations
- Depot District’s Serendipity Antiques selling memories
- Berkeley dedicates renovated Village Hall, police station
- BEDS Plus planning housing development in Countryside
- Community garden plots available for La Grange, Countryside residents