Berwyn man cited with public intoxication
Nery E. Sanchez, 24, 6930 Pershing Road, Berwyn, was cited with public intoxication about 5:56 a.m. Nov. 11 after police responded to reports of a drunken man knocking on doors near Home Avenue and Riverside Drive, according to police reports.
Sanchez told police he had seen a man steal something from a parked car and found a silver GPS device, which he was trying to return to the owner by knocking on doors, police said. Police traced the car’s registration to a nearby home and the device was returned to the owner, who declined to press charges.
More News News
- Two dead in Naperville house fire Wednesday morning
- Student council members at Unity, Havlicek schools make the holiday's bright
- Lemont Library to hold Christmas party for tweens
- 'Click It or Ticket' holiday law enforcement begins Dec. 20 in Wheaton
- Glen Oak Restaurant in Glen Ellyn to serve only breakfast, lunch
- Elmhurst City Council approves $57.6M budget despite pushback
- Major changes for Ackerman Park?
- Father Christmas visits Glen Ellyn for Historical Society event
- West Chicago police issue nearly 40 citations during 'Click It or Ticket' campaign
- Lemont District 113A approves tax levy amid some public complaint