Alleged gang member cited in Berwyn
John T. Garnica, 37, 2508 61st Ave., Cicero, was cited with disorderly conduct about 8:38 p.m. Nov. 9 near Lombard Avenue and 21st Street after he allegedly was found riding his bike erratically and blocking traffic while flashing gang signs, police said.
Garnica also allegedly began yelling and using abusive language toward police, according to police reports.
More Berwyn News
- Troop adds 3 more Eagles to its rolls
- Role players a major part of Morton’s success
- Willowbrook girls 10-0 after win over Morton
- Police reports: Berwyn and Cicero for Dec. 11
- Morton East principal named director of special projects