Free grief support group offered at Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
A free, four-week support group for those coping with grief will be offered from 4 to 5:30 p.m. Tuesdays, Nov. 27 through Dec. 18 at Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital, 5101 S. Willow Springs Road, La Grange.
The group is designed to help participants process their grief and share coping strategies for the holidays. The group will include discussion, live and video presentations, and sharing memories of loved ones.
It will be facilitated by Chaplain Tricia Treft of Adventist Hinsdale Hospital and Chaplain Jenny Tillay of Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital.
“The holidays can be very difficult for families who have recently lost a loved one,” Treft said. “We are offering a supportive environment for discussion and sharing, and the community is welcome. People often find healing with others who are also grieving.”
For information and reservations, call 630-856-7525.
More News News
- Two dead in Naperville house fire Wednesday morning
- Student council members at Unity, Havlicek schools make the holiday's bright
- Lemont Library to hold Christmas party for tweens
- 'Click It or Ticket' holiday law enforcement begins Dec. 20 in Wheaton
- Glen Oak Restaurant in Glen Ellyn to serve only breakfast, lunch
- Elmhurst City Council approves $57.6M budget despite pushback
- Major changes for Ackerman Park?
- Father Christmas visits Glen Ellyn for Historical Society event
- West Chicago police issue nearly 40 citations during 'Click It or Ticket' campaign
- Lemont District 113A approves tax levy amid some public complaint