Bolingbrook’s nature center taking registration for Winter break day camps
Registration is now being taken by the Bolingbrook Park District for three Winter camps scheduled for the coming months.
From Dec. 26 through Jan. 4 — Winter break for local schools — the district is offering Camp Alotta Fun at Hidden Oaks Nature Center, 419 S. Trout Farm Road, Bolingbrook.
Camps are conducted daily for kids ages six through 14, and include a variety of indoor activities.
Hidden Oaks takes place during the same days, and is designed or children ages six through 12, with many activities such as sledding and hiking conducted outdoors.
Camps are $25 per day for residents.
To register, or for more information, call Melinda Weaver at (630) 739-2600.
More News News
- Carol Stream man sentenced to 33 years for sexually assaulting child
- Convicted murderer, kidnapper charged with 2 felonies in Carol Stream
- 5 activities for kids during winter break
- Lemont Fire outsources dispatchers to Orland Park
- Lemont Junior Woman's Club hosts benefit breakfast with Santa at Cog Hill
- Former Wheaton resident with special needs gets new bike through community donations
- Gowerpalooza returns for 8th year: 6 photos
- Dog being walked dies after falling into Des Plaines River in Riverside
- Train hits pedestrian in Glen Ellyn
- Wheaton League of Women Voters celebrate member's 50 years of service