Bolingbrook Village Board to seek state’s help in recovering outstanding debts
The Bolingbrook Village Board will meet tonight at 8 p.m. in the board room of Village Hall, 375 W. Briarcliff Road, Bolingbrook.
Among the agenda items will be a resolution to partner with the Illinois Office of the Comptroller to enter a program to assist in the recovery of debts owed to the village. The agreement is at no cost to the village.
To view an agenda or tonight’s meeting go to www.bolingbrook.com, click on “village calendar” and go to the board meeting portal of Nov. 13.
The meeting is aired live on Bolingbrook Community Television Channel 6, and will also be taped and aired at later dates.
The meting is open to the public.
More News News
- New Wheaton cafe River City Roasters hopes to cultivate community
- Carol Stream Park District selling gift certificates
- Winfield resident to close used bookstore in Glen Ellyn
- Police reports for Elmhurst
- Glenbard East holds annual Cookies and Carol concert: 5 photos