Police arrest man allegedly possessing loaded hand gun, cocaine in Elmhurst
Elmhurst Police responded to an Illinois State Police radio message regarding a fleeing and eluding vehicle at 2:34 a.m. Nov. 9 in the 100 block of North Berteau Ave.
The two agencies stopped the vehicle and arrested Edward L. Strong, 40, 17468 Park Lane, Country Club Hills.
He allegedly had a loaded .25 caliber handgun and 46 bags of individually packed cocaine, police said.
Elmhurst Police said he will be charged by the state police.
More Local News News
- Lights of Lisle: 5 photos
- Brookfield Holiday Walk:5 photos
- Annual Hinsdale Chamber of Commerce Christmas Walk:5 photos
- Bloomingdale Meijer sells $1M lottery ticket
- Happy Hands preschoolers give thanks for grandparents in Lemont
- Clinic to offer pet vaccines, testing in Lemont
- John Belushi, Randy Pfund inducted into Wheaton Community High Schools Hall of Fame
- Glen Crest lunch ladies receive award
- DuPage Stormwater Management asks residents to reduce use of road salt this winter
- Riverside man charged with DUI in bicyclist death in Chicago