Red Gate Bridge scheduled to open to vehicle traffic Dec. 15
After over a year of construction, Red Gate Bridge will open to the vehicle traffic Dec. 15, according to the city website.
The bridge extends over the Fox River connecting Route 31 and Red Gate Road near St. Charles North High School. City officials plan to mark the occasion with a brief ribbon cutting ceremony. An exact time has not yet been announced.
A bicycle pathway connecting existing trails is also scheduled to open in spring.
Construction of the bridge began in Aug. 2011.
More News News
- Santa, Mrs. Claus to visit Oakridge Hobbies and Toys in Darien
- Park District hosts 'Holiday House Decorating Contest'
- Ken Loch rezoning issue moves on to DuPage County Board
- Hometown Holiday to light up downtown Lemont on Saturday
- Glenbard North holding holiday toy drive