Batavia Police Blotter
Property damage reported
n Someone caused $300 in damage to a wooden sign and a metal fence Oct. 28 at Bethany Lutheran Church, 8 S. Lincoln St.
n Two unknown offenders caused between $150 and $200 in damage to a wooden fence about 9:57 p.m. Oct. 26 in the 100 block of Spuhler Drive.
Disorderly conduct charged
James Symmers, 34, 206 Andrew Lane, North Aurora, was charged with disorderly conduct about 4:17 a.m. Oct. 28 in the 400 block of West Wilson Street.
Mirely Sanchez, 18, 62A Margaret Lane, Aurora, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia about 8:40 p.m. Oct. 27 at South Randall Road and Main Street.
Someone stole the head of a mannequin Oct. 23 from a vehicle in the 1100 block of East Wilson Street.
Robert River-Teague, 22, 2441 W. Dugdale Road, Waukegan, was charged with criminal trespass to property about 4:15 p.m. Oct. 20 in the 1100 block of East Wilson Street.
Nicholas Fedele, 28, 2272 Oakridge Drive, Aurora, was charged with driving under the influence, speeding and following too closely about 9:20 p.m. Oct. 20 at 1300 S. Kirk Road.
More Crime & Courts News
- Jury convicts Bolingbrook man of sex trafficking four victims, including minor
- Tablet theft reported at Indian Prairie Public Library
- Oak Brook police issue 24 citations during Thanksgiving campaign
- Police arrest 2 men for Brookfield burglaries
- Police: Bell ringer stole $1,000 in donations from Salvation Army bucket
- Man sentenced to 8 years for attempted armed robbery of Oak Brook jewelry store
- Masked intruders tie up man in La Grange Park home
- Hinsdale police issue 150-plus citations during enforcement campaign
- More than 50 cartons of cigarettes taken in apparent business burglary
- Two first responders injured in fire, residents escape safely