Downers Grove Sanitary District to hold open house
Downers Grove, IL
The Downers Grove Sanitary District will hold its 23rd annual Open House next month to show the public how the water treatment plant operates.
Doors will be open to the public from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday, Oct. 6 at the Downers Grove Wastewater Treatment Center, located at 5003 Walnut Ave., in Downers Grove.
This is an opportunity for individuals to learn more about the process of wastewater treatment and its role in improving water quality, officials said.
More Downers Grove News
- Hazardous weather expected to impact Wednesday morning rush hour
- DuPage Stormwater Management asks residents to reduce use of road salt this winter
- Looking into the future of DuPage County
- Roskam to host press conference on poison prevention during holiday season
- Midwestern University’s clinical psychology program receives accreditation
- Radio station moves to Wheaton, promises DuPage County coverage
- Downers Grove Village Council approves restrictions for medical marijuana dispensaries
- Youth Symphony of DuPage celebrates 50th year
- Downers Grove South High School groups collect items for needy this holiday season
- Downers Grove collects coats for charity