Three charged with driving under the influence
The Lemont Police Department charged three drivers with driving under the influence of alcohol earlier this month.
Luis Sosa, 24, of 13153 151st St. in Homer Glen, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, operation of an uninsured motor vehicle and driving too fast for conditions at 10:13 p.m. Sept. 8 in the 700 block of Ledochowski Street, according to reports.
Joseph Walczak, 34, of 6233 Melvina Ave. in Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane usage and following too close at 7:22 p.m. Sept. 8 in the 12200 block of Archer Avenue, according to reports.
Ernest Brand, 61, of 9310 54th Ave. in Oak Lawn, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and improper lane usage at 12:06 a.m. Sept. 13 in the intersection of Archer Avenue and 127th Street, according to reports.
More Lemont News
- CITGO Lemont Refinery shuts down for repairs
- Lemont rallies big in final at-bats to notch two victories
- Jay smashes three home runs in Lemont's regional opening win
- Ss. Cyril and Methodius Church gets finishing touches on eve of parish's 130th anniversary
- Graduation set for Friday at Lemont High School