Three charged with driving under the influence
The Lemont Police Department charged three drivers with driving under the influence of alcohol earlier this month.
Luis Sosa, 24, of 13153 151st St. in Homer Glen, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, operation of an uninsured motor vehicle and driving too fast for conditions at 10:13 p.m. Sept. 8 in the 700 block of Ledochowski Street, according to reports.
Joseph Walczak, 34, of 6233 Melvina Ave. in Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane usage and following too close at 7:22 p.m. Sept. 8 in the 12200 block of Archer Avenue, according to reports.
Ernest Brand, 61, of 9310 54th Ave. in Oak Lawn, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and improper lane usage at 12:06 a.m. Sept. 13 in the intersection of Archer Avenue and 127th Street, according to reports.
More Lemont News
- Police reports: Lemont for Dec. 6
- Lemont High School to showcase musicians for the holidays
- D-113A favors for-profit search firm to find next superintendent
- Lots to like for Lemont girls – except final score
- Hometown Holiday to light up downtown Lemont on Saturday
- Construction company to use explosives at Lemont Water Reclamation Plant
- Will County employee strike ends with tentative contract agreement
- A special birthday gift: Oakwood student forgoes presents to help sick children
- DuPage Birding Club announces December bird walks and Christmas Bird Count
- Lemont Center for the Arts features local painter for December