Man hit by car in Brookfield
A 44-year-old Brookfield man was struck by a car at the traffic circle of Grand Avenue, Washington Street and Maple Avenue on Friday night but suffered no injuries, police said.
The man was hit by a vehicle driven by 80-year-old Brookfield resident Marion Cesnauskas, who was cited with failing to yield to a pedestrian in a crosswalk.
Cesnauskas was able to drive home while the Brookfield man rollerbladed home, refusing further assistance, according to police reports.
More Brookfield News
- Members of Far-Sighted couldn’t see the victory in their future
- That’s the ticket
- Local veterans organizations to hold Memorial Day events
- Pursuing championship no trivial matter to Brookfield library
- Brookfield to enhance Kiwanis Park with OSLAD grant
- Obama declares Cook County disaster area; federal funds available
- Second community meeting planned for 47th/East intersection study
- MSC-champ RB surpasses expectations, sets sights on regional title
- Engineer believes Riverside warming to solar panels – God willing
- Ketchmark confident that Brookfield is on solid footing