Man hit by car in Brookfield
A 44-year-old Brookfield man was struck by a car at the traffic circle of Grand Avenue, Washington Street and Maple Avenue on Friday night but suffered no injuries, police said.
The man was hit by a vehicle driven by 80-year-old Brookfield resident Marion Cesnauskas, who was cited with failing to yield to a pedestrian in a crosswalk.
Cesnauskas was able to drive home while the Brookfield man rollerbladed home, refusing further assistance, according to police reports.
More Brookfield News
- Riverside trustees decide not to kill “ugly” coyotes, focus on education
- Brookfield Holiday Walk:5 photos
- Riverside man charged with DUI in bicyclist death in Chicago
- Police arrest 2 men for Brookfield burglaries
- ‘Biggest Loser’ to participate in Reindeer Run