Scholarships awarded by Community Bank of Downers Grove
Downers Grove, IL
Community Bank of Downers Grove recently announced the recipients of their annual scholarship awards.
Catherine Knoverek of Downers Grove North High School, Jerun Trajko of Glenbard East High School and Mohammad Salman Ali of Downers Grove South High School were each presented with a $1,000 scholarship to an accredited two or four-year college, university, trade or vocational school.
The Scholarship Program recognizes students who exemplify positive leadership and character through academic achievement, extracurricular activities and community involvement.
More Downers Grove News
- DuPage Stormwater Management asks residents to reduce use of road salt this winter
- Looking into the future of DuPage County
- Roskam to host press conference on poison prevention during holiday season
- Midwestern University’s clinical psychology program receives accreditation
- Radio station moves to Wheaton, promises DuPage County coverage
- Downers Grove Village Council approves restrictions for medical marijuana dispensaries
- Youth Symphony of DuPage celebrates 50th year
- Downers Grove South High School groups collect items for needy this holiday season
- Downers Grove collects coats for charity
- Judges announce winners of Downers Grove Gingerbread Festival