Scholarships awarded by Community Bank of Downers Grove
Downers Grove, IL
Community Bank of Downers Grove recently announced the recipients of their annual scholarship awards.
Catherine Knoverek of Downers Grove North High School, Jerun Trajko of Glenbard East High School and Mohammad Salman Ali of Downers Grove South High School were each presented with a $1,000 scholarship to an accredited two or four-year college, university, trade or vocational school.
The Scholarship Program recognizes students who exemplify positive leadership and character through academic achievement, extracurricular activities and community involvement.
More Downers Grove News
- Downers Grove South's Lewis takes both hurdles titles to state
- Downers Grove South volleyball rallies past Glenbard West for regional title
- Back on top: Downers Grove South softball captures 18th conference title in 21 years
- Family, teammates help Downers Grove South's Zach Burdi reach new heights
- Downers Grove North, South relays run to all-state medals
- Frustration grows with construction company on residential lot in Downers Grove
- Trojans trio goes distance for state berths
- Before playoffs, Downers Grove North softball wins fourth straight conference title
- Doggie Depot to host West Suburban Humane Society’s 40th anniversary fundraiser
- Trojans overpower potential regional final foe